Thank you for your interest in linking to one of the MetroGuide.com (“MetroGuide”) family of web sites. The following Terms and Conditions explain the MetroGuide’s Link Exchange Program policy. Your (“Applicant”) participation in the Link Exchange Program requires email confirmation that you agree with these Terms and Conditions. MetroGuide reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions without notice to Applicant. It is Applicant’s responsibility to visit this page to confirm any changes.
- Applicant’s site must be finished. No sites “under construction” will be considered.
- Applicant’s site must not be down for more than 24 hours at one time, must not have any dead links, or images that do not load. A site that is down at a later date or a reciprocal link found “missing” on a site at a later date, will result in notification of the error, and after 24 hours, removal of the site’s submitted link, should the error not be corrected to MetroGuide’s satisfaction.
- Applicant’s URL must not be a direct sponsor link where fees or other remuneration are paid for clicks, referrals, or sales.
- Applicant’s site must not contain redirects or meta refresh tags.
- Applicant’s site must link directly to MetroGuide.
- The Applicant’s placement of the link to MetroGuide shall not be placed so as to imply a relationship or affiliation with MetroGuide or imply any endorsement of a product.
- Applicant’s site may not frame the MetroGuide link on its page. If Applicant’s site has a framed page, Applicant must place the MetroGuide link within the NOFRAMES area of the framed page.
- The MetroGuide trademarks, including but not limited to, MetroGuide, HotelGuide, NightGuide, DiningGuide, LodgingGuide, EventGuide, VenueGuide, and FareGuide, and all copyrighted materials, shall not be used without explicit written authorization from MetroGuide.
- Applicant agrees that it has never used any questionable techniques that might be considered “link farms” or an overt attempt at spamming and that its site is spam-free and does not have pages across multiple domains with multiple cross-links.
- Applicant agrees that it has the authority to represent the website in the exchange of links with MetroGuide.
- Applicant must have all necessary rights to operate its site and to use domain name of, and content that is included in, that site.
- MetroGuide requires that Applicant not copy any materials from its site to another location. This ensures the accuracy and integrity of the information MetroGuide publishes.
Site Review and Notification:
- Before acceptance of Applicant’s link, MetroGuide will review Applicant’s site for acceptable content (in MetroGuide’s sole opinion) and such other information that MetroGuide may deem pertinent. Applicant’s site must not contain any pornographic material, hate speeches, hacking, or links to same. It must not endorse political parties and/or candidates or religious denominations.
- If Applicant’s site is approved, Applicant’s site may be posted within ten (10) days along with a notification to Applicant by email.
- Applicant agrees to post the reciprocal link to hotelguide.net within 24 hours of receiving notice of approval for a link exchange.
- MetroGuide reserves the right to deny or remove Applicant’s site link at any time.
- Upon MetroGuide’s request, the MetroGuide link must be removed from Applicant’s site within three (3) workings days of the request.
- MetroGuide reserves the right to update its site from time to time.
- MetroGuide reserves the right to periodically revise this policy. Such revisions will be posted but no direct notice shall be provided to Applicant.
- MetroGuide reserves the right to take action against any Applicant or Applicant’s company whose use does not conform to these Terms and Conditions, infringes on any MetroGuide intellectual property or other right, or violates applicable law.
Please confirm, via email, that you have read the above Terms and Conditions and are agreeable with them. If you have and questions about linking your site to MetroGuide, please contact our reciprocal links master.