The metro in Lyon is the best way of getting around. It is also a great way to get to know the city and its people. The metro is one of the most important public transport systems in France. It has been operating since 1852 and it has become one of the most popular means of transport in Lyon, as well as all over France. It is a system that connects many districts and suburbs with each other, and it has been growing steadily since its inauguration.
How many stations are there?
There are 42 metro stations in Lyon. Find a Lyon metro Map here …
What are the different lines?
There are four lines in Lyon. They are the Red, Green, Yellow and the Blue Lines.
How much does it cost to use the metro?
The metro cost 1.80 euros for a 1 hour ticket.
What are the different types of passes available?
There are 2 types of passes available: the weekly pass and the monthly pass.
What is the metro like on a rainy day?
The metro is a great way to get around when it rains.
It is a very efficient means of transport and it is easy to use.
The trains are quite spacious, which makes them comfortable and pleasant to travel in.
What are the different types of trains?
The metro is composed of four different types of trains:
- the metro trains are the ones that run underground,
- the TCL are the ones that run on a track above ground,
- the tramways are the ones that run underground, and
- the light rail is the one that runs on a track above ground.
What are the different stations like?
The metro has five stations in the city centre, and two more in the north of Lyon.
There is a total of 42 stations in the system.
The first station you will come to is called the Place Bellecour.
It is one of the busiest stations in Lyon and it is located right in the city centre.
It is connected to many districts, including the Presqu’ile, La Croix-Rousse, Saint-Jean and Saint-Paul.
The second station you will come to is called the Place Bellecour.
It is also located in the city centre, but it is further away from all the other stations.
It is connected to many districts, including La Croix-Rousse, Beaujeu, Villeurbanne and Saint-Paul.
What are the different attractions near the metro?
There are many attractions near the metro.
The most important ones are:
- The Musée des Confluences, which is a museum dedicated to the history of Lyon and its people. It has been built in 1856, and it is located in the heart of the city.It is one of the main tourist attractions in Lyon.
- The Musée des Confluences has an impressive collection of objects that tell the history of Lyon from its origins to the present day. You can find here objects from different eras and cultures, such as Roman, Greek, Roman Empire, and more.The Musée des Confluences has a large collection of objects related to the history of Lyon’s people.